Dave Barrett Construction operates out of Park Rapids, MN and serves Hubbard County and surrounding counties.
With 40 years of experience and training in construction, road work, driving, heavy equipment, and supplying sand, gravel, and rock material, Dave is your first choice for ground construction, groundworks and site prep.
A lifelong resident of Hubbard County, Dave knows the area well. He can help you plan your project, source materials and navigate necessary county and/or township permits.
To contact Dave Barrett construction, call (218) 732-8863 or (218) 255-2121 or fill out the form on our contact page.
Rocks Of All Sizes
- Aggregate Production Level I State of Minnesota, Mn/DOT Certified Construction Technician; Tech ID # 09325, produce own material and tested independently
- Truck Weight Compliance; University of Minnesota LTAP
- Gravel Road Maintenance and Design; University of Minnesota LTAP
- Township Reducing Risk and Liability in Roadway Design; University of Minnesota LTAP
- Culvert Installation and Design; University of Minnesota LTAP
- Design of Construction SWPPP; University of Minnesota
- MPCA Maintenance for Storm Water Permits (required to apply for permit)